Article: For beeing equipped in case of emergency.
In construction planning today, the safety of people and the environment has the highest priority. Other aims are also value preservation and risk assessment. The preventative construction-based fire protection provided by DB Bahnbau Gruppe GmbH has been successfully covering these areas and considerations since 2017. Services from the areas of consulting, implementation, maintenance, and final approval mean that our products satisfy the current and highest quality requirements. No matter how comprehensive the situation, our employees – who regularly undergo specialist training – will use their expertise to provide this varied service portfolio.
Our range of services in fire protection:
- Fire doors: Inspection, maintenance, replacement
- Walls and ceilings in accordance with DIN 4102: Supply and installation
- Pipe, cable, and combined isolation systems: All conceivable isolation systems in walls and ceilings
- Upgrading based on the fire protection concept: Inspection, bill of quantities and bid preparation, as well as complete upgrading across all disciplines, including fire protection documentation
- Fire damper replacement: Removal of fire dampers containing asbestos, modification of the supply and exhaust pipes, incl. the annular gap grouting
- Fire extinguishers: Testing and replacement
- Fire protection escape route signs: Fire protection signs of all types and classifications